Join Our Team
Why work for us?
Over the past two years, the NLI team has impacted 12 million employees across 338 organizations. We’re thought leaders- humanizing the corporate world and changing behavior at scale.
Join us to:
- Do work that matters
- Be part of a fun, passionate workplace
- Get growth opportunities you won’t find elsewhere
- Learn a ton about the brain
- Be immersed in cutting-edge research
- Build your CV by working with the most respected global companies
- Change the corporate world
All that plus an autonomous work environment and competitive salary/benefits package.
If the above appeals, you’re welcome to email your resume to the nearest location:
Asia Pacific: firstname.lastname@example.org
NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.
And… here’s a deeper look at what it’s like to work at NLI…
Research & Solutions Consultant
United States (Remote)
Australia (Remote), Sydney
Facilitator (Part-Time, Contract)
United Kingdom (Remote)